Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring
their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day
with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude
and determination to
succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference”
philosophy, where every employee, at every level, in every job
strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable,
personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through,
practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve
success at both work and home. Here are just some of the
great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get
- Paid Time Off (Holidays/Vacation)
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?
The Conference Assistant is responsible for assisting the Planning
Manager by professionally servicing the needs of the conference
groups and their participants. The conference assistant will be
involved in the behind the scenes preparations and general
responsibilities for servicing the needs of hotel and conference
What you will have an opportunity to
What the Position Does:
- Provide administrative support to the planning team.
- Perform general clerical office duties.
- Assist with the planning and coordination for conference
- May work directly with conference contacts.
- Assist with room set up and tear down.
- Assist with service to conference guests providing food,
beverage and other amenities as requested or required.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of computer software programs
Preferences Given For:
- Previous event planning or coordination experience
- Previous experience with space management systems.
What are we looking
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Blacksburg , Conference Assistant, Other , Blacksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!