Now Hiring $15/Hour Full & Part-Time House Attendant
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring
their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day
with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude
and determination to
succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference”
philosophy, where every employee, at every level, in every job
strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable,
personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through,
practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve
success at both work and home. Here are just some of the
great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get
- Paid Time Off (Holidays/Vacation)
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Who are we?
Interested in a stunning property with growth potential? A NEW
place to expand your knowledge and utilize your abilities? Join us
at the Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center;
Inspiring ways to “Be the Difference” with every guest and employee
interaction. We’ve created a place where YOU feel at home with an
excellent working environment that encourages our “Be the
Think this sounds like a fit for you? Apply now…we would love to
have you on our team!
What you will have an opportunity to
The cleanliness of a hotel is one of the main reasons that
keep our guests returning to and recommending our hotels to friends
and family. It goes without saying that hotel housekeeping team has
one of the most important roles that take place in a hotel
We are looking for individuals with great attention to
detail to join our Housekeeping team as a House Attendant. The pay
is $15 hour, full-time and part-time positions are available with
The ideal candidate creates a memorable experience for our
guests through their attention to detail and care they take in
preparing and maintaining the public spaces and assisting the room
What are we looking
What You Need To Succeed:
- Previous housekeeping/janitorial experience.
- Ability to work with little supervision and stay on tasks.
- Ability to communicate with guests and co-workers.
- Ability to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to push pull up to 50 pounds.
What the Job Does:
- Removal dirty linens from assigned guests rooms in a timely
- Removal of all trash from assigned guests rooms.
- Stock lodging floor closets with linen and other guest room
- Empty laundry shoot.
- Greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Report any maintenance deficiencies and items that need
- Perform other housekeeping duties as assigned.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Blacksburg , Now Hiring $15/Hour Full & Part-Time House Attendant, Other , Blacksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!