Behavior Consultant (BCBA or BCaBA required)
Company: Principled Behavior Consultants
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We're looking for highly qualified BCBAs (or BCaBAs) to
join our specialized team at Principled Behavior
- Do you value working for a company that is values-oriented and
maintains a commitment to ethics while delivering high-quality
- Does the idea of working a flexible schedule with low weekly
billable hour requirements pique your interest? At PBC we only hire
behavior analysts as consultants and do not utilize services of
direct care staff (RBTs). This frees up our consultants to focus
their time and efforts on completing assessments, analyzing
treatment effects, and training parents/staff .
- Are you hoping to be part of a strong clinical team? At PBC,
both team members and leadership cultivate a friendly, highly
collaborative, supportive, and flexible work environment.
- Have you considered the benefits of being part of a strong term
while simultaneously having the flexibility and freedom to take
initiative in growing the services in your own region?
- Maybe you like the idea of living in a city which has been
voted #1 in the U.S. by Bussinessweek in the list of "Top 10 Cities
to Raise a Family". Blacksburg, VA is in close proximity to several
major points of the Appalachian Trail, Blue Ridge Mountains,
various outdoor activities, eateries, and the proud home of
Virginia Tech's Hokies.
The mission of Principled Behavior Consultants is to provide
the highest quality of behavior analytic consultation services
available. Our commitment to our clients is one built on trust,
respect, and collaboration. The foundation of our services is
informed by research on behavior analytic assessment and treatment.
Our focus is on the ethical delivery of individualized services
that are practical for our clients and their stakeholders.
Here at Principled Behavior Consultants, the name "Principled"
was chosen for two reasons: One, it reminds us that the use of
behavioral "principles" is a core part of our services provided;
That the company sticks to the fundamentals of behavior and doesn't
use untested treatments or those that are not evidence-based; and
two, it suggests high integrity, values-oriented, and a commitment
Fulfills responsibilities by demonstrating the
- Consult on cases with appropriate frequency
- Sets a client consult schedule (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or
- Follows up with clients whenever contacted
- Develops client goals
- Align with Assessment data
- Reviews data and monitors client progress
- Selects practical and useful measures to track
- Keep graphs up to date
- Behavioral approach to intervention
- Data for all problem behavior identified for reduction
- Functions identified
- Replacement behaviors identified
- Makes Program Updates as needed
- Ongoing evaluation of goals as data and ongoing assessment
- Provides Staff, Teacher, and Caretaker training
- Goals are identified and quantified
- Use Behavioral Skills Training protocol
- Written feedback notes
- Seeks supervision and participates in professional
- Interactions with co-workers are professional and
- Focus is on objective observations, identification of problem,
positive actions to take to resolve issues
- Maintains professional and respectful boundaries in
Required Education, Experience, and
- BCaBA or BCBA Certification from the BACB and Licensed by the
Board of Medicine in the State of Virginia.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of applied behavior
analytic strategies for assessment and treatment.
- A minimum of three years' experience working directly with
clients with Autism and/or developmental delays.
- Engaging and personable
- Motivated to help people
- Interested in learning
- Passionate about behavior analysis
Keywords: Principled Behavior Consultants, Blacksburg , Behavior Consultant (BCBA or BCaBA required), Other , Blacksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!