Company: Newport Hospitality Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Smiles when on-stage.
- Full knowledge of all banquets and meetings held.
- Must be aware at all times of guest's needs. Being neatly
attired in required uniform, name tag and with a professional and
- Check stations for neatness, cleanliness, proper setup, and
backup supplies if needed. Ensure setup is correct for upcoming
function to be held.
- Has service ready at least fifteen minutes prior to scheduled
time for function to commence.
- Keeps alert during functions and has knowledge of add-ons and
- Serves food promptly.
- Keeps service hallway clean and free of materials not belonging
- Returns to storeroom and stacks on shelves by corresponding
labels. Shakes out and delivers dirty linen to house keeping.
- Ensures carpets are vacuumed before and after functions.
- Buses tables after function, washes dishes and silverware and
returns to proper places on shelves.
- Performs other reasonable related duties as assigned by
- Maintains good customer relations in a courteous and
Keywords: Newport Hospitality Group, Blacksburg , Banquet Server, Other , Blacksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!