Amenity Center Attendant
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Hethwood Foundation is seeking motivated individuals to join
our team as part time Amenity Center Attendants.
Attendants will perform the following duties under the direction
and supervision of the Hethwood Foundation Director:
- Be punctual when reporting for your shift.
- Be customer focused and greet residents as they enter the
Amenity Center, assist with checking in residents, monitor security
cameras on premises, removal of trash and other duties as
- Contact emergency services in case of serious accidents.
- Continuous cleaning/inspecting of the Amenity Center including
the Great Room, Study Rooms and Office. Check restrooms every other
hour and record on logbook.
- Guards must be able to attend in-service training sessions and
meetings upon request.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Resident Manager,
Hethwood Foundation Director, or Office Manager.
- Enforce and adhere to all rules and regulations of the Amenity
- Call the Hethwood Foundation Director or Office Manager if
assistance in customer service matters is needed.
- Attendants will rotate stations on a regular basis and have
front desk and/or facility maintenance duties.
- Be friendly, helpful, and cheerful to all patrons and fellow
employees in the performance of duties.
- Assist in the program of instruction and special events when
requested by the Hethwood Foundation Director, Office Manager, or
- Report definite or potential physical hazards and unsafe
conditions to the Hethwood Foundation Director.
- Maintain an acceptable appearance, both in uniform and personal
hygiene at all times.
- Respond to resident's problems/concerns with the utmost
courtesy and tact. Resident service is very important.
- Scheduled shifts between 5am and 11pm to included weekends and
While other companies just build places to live, at HHHunt we
build a better way of life. HHHunt has continued to build on its
successes and is now a recognized leader in real estate development
throughout Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and South Carolina
creating new homes, apartment communities, senior living
communities and award-winning master planned communities. It is
HHHunt's mission to improve the world and how people live by
creating meaningful experiences and places of great
HHHunt offers a competitive compensation and benefits package,
great growth potential and an excellent work environment. HHHunt is
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: HHHunt, Blacksburg , Amenity Center Attendant, Other , Blacksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!