Demand Planning Manager
Company: Moog Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Moog Inc. is looking for an innovative leader to work as a
Demand Planning Manager who will drive the development, execution,
and communication of demand plans and be responsible for the
execution of MRP within an Infor LN environment. This includes
being a partner in S&OP meetings, managing planning support
personnel, and providing direction to Supply Chain on demand
changes and variances. The incumbent is expected to create and
maintain best practices while working on cross-functional teams and
multiple sites. A successful candidate will have excellent
analytical and project management skills, an understanding of
manufacturing business processes within an ERP system, with the
ability to work in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
Minimum Qualifications to be considered
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field
- Five (5) years of experience in a MRP manufacturing
- Demonstrated capability to execute projects and effective
interpersonal skills to drive process initiatives and improvements
across functional areas
- Delivery and execution focused; works to deadlines and drives
- Skills in interacting and communicating at all organizational
- Outstanding attention to detail, business acumen, and excellent
problem solving skills
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication
- This position will require access to US export controlled
- SAP experience is preferred but not required
- Familiarity of MRP functionality in an ERP system within a
build to order environment preferred.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible Planned Vacation - no minimum or maximum number of
- Outstanding Health Benefits
- Generous 401K company contribution and match
EEOE/AA Minority/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Keywords: Moog Inc., Blacksburg , Demand Planning Manager, Other , Blacksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!