SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with
HCA LewisGale Hospital Montgomery today and find out what it truly
means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At HCA LewisGale Regional Health System, we want to ensure your
needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental,
and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment-up to $150 a month
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated RN like you to be a part of our
Check us out on Facebook!
Job Duties Include:
- Obtains/maintains department specific competencies for
procedures within RN scope in the departments of cardiac
rehabilitation, EKG, EEG, and cardiac cath lab
- Performs cardiopulmonary/neurological diagnostic testing,
including, but not limited to: exercise and pharmacological stress
testing, EEGs, EKGs, tilt tables, and holter/event monitoring.
- Conducts cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation sessions
- Participates in diagnostic testing and therapeutic
interventions in cath lab
- Administers/monitors procedural sedation according to policy
- Responds to staffing needs in other patient care areas as
- Participates in on-call assignments and demonstrates
flexibility to cover staffing as needed
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery is a 146 bed, Level III Trauma,
Magnet designated facility. We are a part of LewisGale Regional
Health System, which is comprised of four hospitals spanning across
the Southwest Virginia region. We are a Joint Commission
Accredited, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) system, one of
the nation's largest and leading healthcare systems. The Centers
for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rank us among the top in
the nation on quality measures for surgical care improvement, heart
failure, and pneumonia care. Most importantly, our healthcare
family is community focused and dedicated to enhancing the health
and quality of life by putting our patients first.
- One year cardiology experience in either cath lab or outpatient
- Two or more years cardiology experience.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited
school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current licensure as an RN in the state of Virginia or current
multi-state compact RN license with eligibility to practice in VA
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications for our RN Case Manager opening.
Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.