Director of Career Outreach
Company: Commonwealth Assisted Living
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Director of Career Outreach is a proactive champion for
Commonwealth Senior Living and its employees. The Director of
Career Outreach manages the daily operation of employer development
services, including recruitment, employer liaison, and internship
program execution. Represents and promotes the company to potential
associates or educators in the community and collaborates with
colleges, universities, technical schools, student organizations
and outside community constituents. Presents instruction on career
and employer development to various groups.
Areas of Primary Responsibility
- Promotes senior living as a noble and rewarding
- Primary liaison for the Healthcare Apprenticeship Grant program
between Argentum and Commonwealth Senior Living
- Develop and lead efforts resulting in increased candidate flow
and hires from targeted institutions.
- Administers and supervises on-campus recruiting efforts,
employer outreach and development.
- Plans, schedules, and delivers presentations on career and
employer development, career skills, and career opportunities to
colleges, universities, and other appropriate institutions.
- Oversees day-to-day employer development services, career
advisement, and recruitment activities.
- Coordinates community liaison and outreach activities with
faculty, students, and the business community.
- Participates in all appropriate trade shows, career fairs,
- Coordinates and collaborates the execution of a company
- Participates in development, implementation and maintenance of
policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and
implements projects and programs to assist in accomplishment of
- Represents the organization at various community and/or
business meetings, committees, and task forces; promotes existing
and new programs and/or policies.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree required.
- Commitment to the CSL Core Values.
- Polished verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and an entrepreneurial
- Proven experience managing multiple deadline-driven
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability
to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a
- Knowledge of modern/progressive community outreach
- Knowledge of career counseling principles and practices.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to travel extensively - this requires 80-100%
Keywords: Commonwealth Assisted Living, Blacksburg , Director of Career Outreach, Other , Blacksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!