Conference Planning Manager
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management
philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an
entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create,
share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes
passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our
extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common
goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
Conference Planning Managers are responsible for planning,
coordinating, and overseeing all the details involved in events.
The Planning Manager will be familiar with the property and the
hotel, conference center amenities available to our guests. The
Planning Manager must be especially knowledgeable of the property's
operations including food and beverages and event spaces.
What you Need to be Successful:
- Experience with event planning or sales
- Experience working with vendors and contracted services
- Ability to work with all levels of university administration,
hotel guests, and business executives
- Willing to assist and help in other departments to ensure a
quality experience for all hotel and conference guests.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others including group
resumes, special instructions and other related event
Preferences Given To:
- Bachelors degree in Hospitality & Tourism Management or related
experience in the hospitality industry.
- Experience with Delphi space management system
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Blacksburg , Conference Planning Manager, Other , Blacksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!