Home Health Program Manager (PTA or COTA)
Company: Functional Pathways
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Functional Pathways is currently hiring at Warm Hearth Home
Health in Blacksburg, VA for a
Full-Time Home Health Program Manager
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistants and Certified
Occupational Therapy Assistants are encouraged to apply
The Program Manager is an on site manager who acts as a liaison
between Functional Pathways, the Home Health agency and the rehab
- Associate or BA degree
- Active Virginia PTA or COTA License
- At least one year healthcare home health experience
- Must possess comprehensive leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess current working knowledge of Functional Pathways
policies, procedures, and clinical programs with application skills
to therapy disciplines.
- One year clinical experience preferred
- Active CPR certification.
- Annual TB skin test
Keywords: Functional Pathways, Blacksburg , Home Health Program Manager (PTA or COTA), Other , Blacksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!