Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Maintenance Technician x10 openings
Our manufacturing client in Blacksburg, VA is looking to hire 10
Maintenance Technicians to their Night Shift Team
- Accountable for all projects, repairs and/or improvements on
the line as well as any mold changes and maintaining preventative
- Ensure proper and safe operational conditions of all production
and related equipment.
- Improve the production equipment, utilities, efficiency and
- Recommend, plan, repair, modify and fabricate any necessary
elements following a problem or a project.
- Analyze and resolve all issues related to equipment.
- Ensure cleanliness of all equipment and related areas after
repairs or PM’s.
- Assist in updating, developing and improving equipment PM
- Assist and train production employees in machine conversions
- Assist other maintenance employees with repairs, PM’s,
installation commissioning and testing of equipment.
- Experience in Blow molding equipment and/or injection molding
- Knowledge in hydraulic and pneumatic.
- Have basic knowledge in electricity and control.
- Must be able to coordinate movements quickly and accurately in
a high output production area.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high-quality manufacturing
- Able to organize and maintain maintenance areas and stock
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to stand and walk on concrete floors for extended
periods of time.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Blacksburg , Maintenance Technician, Other , Blacksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!