Content Developer (part time)
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Ozmo is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented Content Developer
who is passionate about technology to join our growing team. As a
Content Developer, you will be focused on delivering high quality
digital products to our customers on incredibly fast timelines.
Through our in-house training, we will challenge and assist you as
you expand your technical skills. Your drive will bolster an
energetic and professional team of software coders and motivate
others to do remarkable things every day. You will report directly
to an Employee Development Manager and work alongside other Content
Developers and squad members to make technology more understandable
for consumers around the world.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo's focus is on solving tech
support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are
used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of
people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts
are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride
ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by
transforming the way people think about technology.
- Leverage our in-house development tools and technology, in
conjunction with commercial tools (Photoshop, Sublime, Vysor, JIRA,
SVN, etc.), to develop device and mobile application content to
support the customer service operations of companies worldwide
- Work in an Agile team environment to meet rigorous internal and
- Contribute to measurable technical standards and process
- Develop code while maintaining organization and
- Self-manage and assign tasks, seeing through to completion
within expected timelines
Requirements and qualifications
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to focus in an open office environment
- Desire to better yourself and the team around you
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of attention to
- Demonstrated web development experience
- Degree in a technical field or actively pursuing degree is
- Experience in at least one coding language, Photoshop and a
version control system such as GIT or SVN is preferred
- Required to work a minimum of 15 hours per week (during normal
business hours). Average weekly hours are not expected to exceed 29
This is an onsite position at our headquarters in Blacksburg,
VA. Note: Due to COVID-19, this position will temporarily operate
remotely until the office is reopened (date TBD).
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Ozmo
does not sponsor employment visas.
Ozmo participates in the E-verify program.
Ozmo does not discriminate in employment opportunities or
practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, martial
status, national origin, age, disability, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Ozmo, Blacksburg , Content Developer (part time), Other , Blacksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!