Senior Product Designer
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Ozmo is seeking an experienced Senior Product Designer to join
our growing team. As a Senior Product Designer, you will be focused
on providing value to our consumer and agent user groups, ensuring
the usability of our products and maintaining our design systems.
You will report to the VP of Product and work alongside other
product designers, product managers and engineering team members to
iterate on and evolve our product suite.
As a growing technology company, Ozmo's focus is on solving tech
support at scale. We build best-in-class software products that are
used around the world to improve the lives of tens of millions of
people each year by making technology more accessible. Ozmonauts
are motivated to continuously improve and love to learn. We pride
ourselves in doing exceptional work that delivers real value by
transforming the way people think about technology.
- Lead productive ideation sessions across various teams to
generate and build upon ideas
- Leverage and incorporate research insights into your design
process and ideation sessions
- Build interactive prototypes for usability testing based on
static wireframes and design comps
- Plan, set up, execute and analyze usability tests, both remote
- Serve as an internal champion for consistency, flexibility and
reuse leveraging your deep understanding of how design systems are
- Design inclusively following WCAG 2.0 accessibility
- Collaborate and communicate your design with the engineering
team for successful implementations
- Reinforce design thinking across the organization and help
spread knowledge of design processes
- Act as a mentor and coach for your teammates, helping junior
designers grow into mid- and senior-level positions
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, including Human Computer
Interaction, Visual Communication, UX Design, Graphic Design
- Six or more years experience in Product Design or a related
- Experience designing SaaS-based, B2B web applications.
- Ability to put people first, solving problems in a way that's
best for the people using the product
- Skill to balance user needs with viability, feasibility and
desirability from customers
- Proven ability to solve problems and speak to your process in
detail along the way
- Familiarity with industry standard tools, including Sketch,
Zeplin and usertesting.com
- Extensive experience in interaction design and visual design
principles and processes
- Design experience in SaaS-based, B2B web applications is
- Understanding of Agile methodologies is required
- Experience working with customer support systems and designing
for customer support agents and support-seeking consumers a
This is an onsite position at our headquarters in Blacksburg,
VA. Note: Due to COVID-19, this position will temporarily operate
remotely until the office is reopened (date TBD).
Ozmo offers relocation assistance for candidates and their
families. Come see why Blacksburg is consistently ranked as one of
the best places to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Ozmo
does not sponsor employment visas.
Ozmo participates in the E-verify program.
Ozmo is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Ozmo is
an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally
Keywords: Ozmo, Blacksburg , Senior Product Designer, Other , Blacksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!