SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career in our Operating Room. Submit your
Our Surgical Technologist teams are a committed, caring group of
colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient
interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of
others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery (LGHM) is located in the beautiful
mountainous region of Virginia, in the backyard of the Virginia
Tech University campus. LGHM is a Hospital Corporation of America
(HCA) hospital and is a 146-bed acute care facility. Most
importantly, we hold a distinction for being a Magnet Facility and
are recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer.
The following duties and functions will be required of this
- Scrubs cases as it relates to the unit scope of care.
- Assists the Registered Nurse with circulating duties.
- Exercises sound judgement and decision making skills on behalf
of patient, self, and peers.
- Pursues opportunities to enhance personal and/or professional
- Communicates effectively with staffs, peers, physicians, and
- Organizes work to complete duties efficiently and
- Serves as a professional member of the OR team.
- Adheres to hospital policies and procedures, supports the
mission of the hospital.
- Assembles and puts away supplies for cases, including room
- 1 year of prior Surgical Tech experience is preferred
- Certification/diploma from an accredited Surgical Technology
Program including certification through METC (Military Education
and Training Command) is preferred
- American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Cardiac
Life Support (BCLS) Healthcare Provider upon hire or within 90 days
of employment is required
- Surgical Technologist Certification (CST) is preferred
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is
reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates
will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews.
Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.