Office Manager- Virginia Tech Club - Blacksburg, Virginia
Company: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Office Administrator is responsible for several duties
pertaining to the daily operational functions at the Club and
providing assistance to the senior staff at the Club.
Responsibilities to include: Accounts Receivables, Accounts
Payables, and HR Clerical duties.
- Perform all duties pertaining to the daily revenue
reconciliation and cash deposit activity
- Process bi-weekly payroll from entry to closing
- Responsible for monitoring commission and bonus payouts
- Responsible for vendor reconciliations, bad debt calls and
- Perform System access maintenance and monitoring
- Print and distribute weekly/periodic financial packets and/or
Club reports to General Manger and Department Heads
- Review Membership applications for completeness and assurance
with program/legal requirements
- Miscellaneous office manager responsibilities (Supply orders,
system maintenance, etc)
- Assist Department. Heads with Payroll/Benefit processing and
- Must have Bookkeeping/Accounting knowledge experience
- Ability to pass background credit check as position deals with
- High School Degree or equivalent, required
- 2+ years previous accounting experience, required
- Previous Club/Hospitality experience is preferred
Keywords: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc., Blacksburg , Office Manager- Virginia Tech Club - Blacksburg, Virginia, Other , Blacksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!