Company: Stevenson Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SC Stevenson Consulting, Inc. is looking for a full-time
construction ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN to join our Blacksburg, VA
- Observing, testing and sampling soils, aggregates, concrete,
masonry and asphalt according to applicable standards
- Preparing field reports and assisting with laboratory
- Daily interaction with clients and team members
- ACI and/or VDOT certifications, desired
Full time position with benefits, certification testing assistance,
mileage reimbursement, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(k).
Medical and dental insurance available first of the month after 30
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in the construction environment and work
off-shift hours, including weekends
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to lift 40lbs regularly
- Valid driver's license, with satisfactory driving history
- Reliable transportation
- Highly organized
- Good written and oral communication
Drug Free, EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Stevenson Consulting - your next great career opportunity.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Stevenson Consulting, Inc., Blacksburg , Engineering Technician, Other , Blacksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!