Electronics Test Technician
Company: Luttrell Staffing Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you have a technical degree or proven experience in the
electronics field? Luttrell Staffing Group is now recruiting
for Electronics Test Technician.
Key duties and details for Electronics Test
- Perform automated testing and screening of production and
- Perform maintenance on test and screening circuits, hardware,
harnesses and equipment
- Assembly circuit boards, test hardware and wiring
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 7:30am-5:30pm and Friday,
- Pay rate: $15/hr
- Benefits (Medical, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay)
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available
Qualifications for Electronics Test
- Two year technical degree or apprenticeship program
- Proven work experience in technical field
- Ability to lift or move over 50 lbs
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call our office
(540) 674-1118 today!
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text
Luttrell to 25000*
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law."
Keywords: Luttrell Staffing Group, Blacksburg , Electronics Test Technician, Other , Blacksburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!