12-volt A/V Technician Manager
Company: Crutchfield Corporation
Posted on: February 12, 2024
At Crutchfield, our innovative company culture is centered
around helping our employees succeed while delivering best-in-class
service to our customers. We're looking for a 12-volt A/V
Technician Manager to join our team based in either our
Charlottesville or Harrisonburg location. If you haven't heard of
us, we're a unique blend of things: an acclaimed, national online
retailer, a family-owned business that's Virginia-based, and a
community-oriented group of consumer electronics enthusiasts. In
short, we sell fun stuff and love doing it! We've also been
recently named as one of the 2024 Best Places to Work by Virginia
Business Magazine and Best Companies Group.Position Overview:As a
12-volt A/V Technician Manager, you will play a key role in
overseeing the installation operations of our 12-volt products in
customer vehicles. This position requires a combination of
technical expertise, leadership skills, and exceptional customer
service. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of
12-volt systems, excellent project management abilities, and a
passion for delivering top-notch service. Responsibilities:
- Oversee the installation process of 12-volt products in
customer vehicles, ensuring quality workmanship and adherence to
- Manage and lead a team of skilled installation technicians.
Provide training, guidance, and support to ensure the team's
- Implement and maintain quality control measures to ensure
installations meet company standards and customer
- Interact with customers to understand their needs, provide
product recommendations, and address any concerns related to
- Work closely with the inventory team to ensure the availability
of necessary installation materials and products.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, cost reduction,
and enhanced customer satisfaction. Implement best practices to
drive operational excellence.Qualifications:
- Proven experience in managing installation teams, preferably in
the automotive or 12-volt industry.
- In-depth knowledge of 12-volt systems and automotive
- Advance fiberglass/woodworking fabrication is a plus.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service abilities.
- Organized with a keen eye for detail.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.We
offer a competitive compensation package starting at 55k per year
along with health and dental insurance options, a comprehensive
wellness program, tuition reimbursement, and discounts on the fun
stuff we sell. Relocation assistance may be available for the right
candidate. Crutchfield is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Crutchfield Corporation, Blacksburg , 12-volt A/V Technician Manager, Engineering , Christiansburg, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!